Speech Language Pathologist Needed - Palmetto, FL
Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a school-based position near Palmetto, FL. This is a full-time position charged with managing a variety of caseloads.
- Florida SLP license
- ASHA CCC's
- Previous school or pediatric experience
- Working knowledge of IEPs
Perks of a Soliant contract:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Support for credentialing and CEUs
Apply as soon as possible to be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
470.299.1183 | [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Home , CA
- Arlington, VA
- Sturgeon, WI
- Watertown, WI
- Lancaster, PA
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Duson, LA
- Sandy Springs, GA
- Cheraw, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.