A school district near Society Hill, SC is hiring a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP).
Hours: Full Time
- Elementary and high school students
- Travel between three sites
- Approximately 40 student caseload
- Develop and conduct IEP meetings, assessments, and evaluations.
- Dedicate hands on time with each student to develop, implement, and conduct the therapy the students need in the classroom setting.
- Maintain a relationship with the student’s families by discussing plans and goals for development.
- Maintain and record thorough notes regarding the student’s development.
- Work cohesively in the classroom setting with other staff members and administration.
- Ensure adherence to all mandated timelines including progress reports and goal setting.
- Active SLP License in South Carolina.
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology or equivalent field.
- Pediatric experience required.
For Immediate consideration contact Elzira Walters:
Elzira Walters -National Hiring Manager Sunbelt Staffing Elzira.Walters@sunbeltstaffing.com