Speech Language Pathologist Needed Near Omaha, NE
Soliant is searching for a passionate Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to work with an excellent school district near Omaha, NE. This school is located in one of the top rated school districts.
Looking to have a clear sense of purpose, the ability to meet personal goals, and have a feeling of personal appreciation. This is the opportunity for you!
- Dates: January - May 2024
- Full-time position
- Duties: Testing, Therapy, IEP/Eligibility Meetings
- Previous experience in school and/or pediatrics strongly preferred
- Variety of disabilities
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active NE state licensure
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- CEU Reimbursements
- Guaranteed hours!
Employment Type: Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist
To be immediately considered for this great position, please send your resume to [email protected]. Interviews are being scheduled now, so please apply today!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
678-710-7983 | [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Omaha, NEJob Title: School-Based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job near Omaha, NE Soliant has a full-time job opening for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in a school district close to Omaha, NE. The district is seeking a candidate who can work full time for the entire upcoming school year. Please see job details below. Job Description: 2023-24 School year Full Time Onsite Job Requirements: MUST have active or pending state SLP lic
- Talmage, NEWe have an outstanding contract opportunity available for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in a school district near Talmage, NE. This is a full-time position that involves working with students from kindergarten to twelfth grade. The main responsibilities of this role include evaluating and diagnosing various speech, language, and communication disorders. Currently, our team is actively reviewing resumes and scheduling interviews for interest
- Bellevue, NEWe've got an amazing contract opportunity available for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) and an SLPA in a school district near Bellevue, NE. This position is hiring for both part-time and full-time, and works with students K-12. As an SLP(A), you will be evaluating and diagnosing speech, language, and communication disorders. Our team is actively reviewing resumes and scheduling interviews! Primary Duties: - Conducting assessments and del
- Bellevue, NEWe have an outstanding contract opportunity available for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in a school district near Bellevue, NE. This is a full-time position that involves working with students from kindergarten to twelfth grade. The main responsibilities of this role include evaluating and diagnosing various speech, language, and communication disorders. Currently, our team is actively reviewing resumes and scheduling interviews for interes
- North Platte, NESoliant Health also offers Speech Language Pathologist's with Tele-Therapy opportunities. SLP-CCC can work from home to create a learning environment where students are engaged in real time therapy sessions via the computer, providing speech services via web conferencing. Use top of-the-line test kits through a HIPAA compliant system and have access to tech support when needed. This provides therapist with conveniences that working on site w
- Shelby, NESoliant is seeking a licensed Speech Therapist for a school district near the Shelby, Nebraska area. Additional information listed below: Job Details: Full or Part Time - M-F School Hours* Caseload: Discussed on interview Onsite Remainder of School Year *Will vary for part-time employees Benefits: Weekly Pay Guaranteed Hours Direct and Indirect Services Pay Liability Insurance Health, Vision, Dental, 401k* *Full-time emplo
- Papillion, NESoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Papillion, Nebraska area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for K-12 students. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Hiring now for this current school year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license CCC and CFY welcome to
- Kearney, NESoliant is working with a small school community in Nebraska to fill a full-time teletherapy Speech-Language Pathology position for the upcoming school year. From childcare time schedules to family health obligations, the reality of today's workplace is that we can't all work on-site, or stay on the schedules mandated by the workplace! Teletherapy is one of Soliant's answers to these constraints of time. We seek Licensed Speech-Language Patholo
- Omaha, NEA school district located near Omaha, Nebraska has a position open for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the duration of the school year. Job Details: Full time hours January - end of May Testing, therapy, IEP meetings The full school year School/Pediatric experience preferred Masters of Science degree NE license required or ability to acquire before starting Jo
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.