Speech Language Pathologist needed near New London, Connecticut
Speech Language Pathologist -
- NEW! A school in the New London area is ready to hire an experienced Speech Language Pathologist for the 2023/2024 school year.
Job Details & Responsibilities:
- Full-time / (ask about part-time)
- 23 - 24 SY
- Conduct thorough assessments to identify communication disorders and speech-language delays.
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on assessment results and client goals.
- Provide speech-language therapy sessions to clients, focusing on improving speech articulation, language comprehension, voice quality, fluency, and social communication skills.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Valid State license to practice as an SLP.
- Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance plans.
- Retirement savings plan (401k) with company matching.
Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly.
Interested in this position or something similar? We have positions available nationwide! Please contact Christina Husak – [email protected] / 470.375.9239
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Bristol, CTSunbelt has an on-site contract opening for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) with guaranteed hours & benefits at a school district near Bristol, Connecticut working with High School students for the 2023-2024 school year. Job Description: - Develop and implement individualized treatment plans for patients, focusing on improving communication skills and swallowing abilities for high school students. - SLP will oversee assessments, student
- Windsor Locks, CTProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Speech Therapist for the rest of this school year for a contract position located near Windsor Locks, CT. Details are included below. Feel free to reach out with any questions! Job Details: On-site Full school year Full-time Caseload details will be discussed on interview Will be a manageable caseload Qualifications: Active CCC-SLP in Connecticut Benefits: Weekly competitiv
- Plainfield, CTSunbelt has contract openings for a onsite/virtual Speech Language Pathologist with guaranteed hours & weekly pay at a school district for the 23/24 School Year Job description: Starting in March Elementary School Teletherapist will supervise SLPA's Work Hours: Full Time Requirements: CT SLP License Pediatrics Experience (Preferred) -Mentorship Provided Zoom Interview Submit your application to the SLP posit
- Windsor, CTSoliant is searching for a passionate Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to work with an excellent school district near Windsor, CT. This school is located in one of the top rated school districts. Looking to have a clear sense of purpose, the ability to meet personal goals, and have a feeling of personal appreciation. This is the opportunity for you! About Dates: March 4, 2024 - June 11, 2024 Full-time position (37.5 hours/week) L
- Southbury, CTSoliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district near Southbury, CT who has a full time contract position open for a Speech Language Pathologist for the 2024 school year. To qualify, you must have at least: Master Degree in Speech language Pathology An active SLP license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Connecticut Specifications about the position: Full time 2024 school year C
- East Hampton, CTJob Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) Employment Type: Contracted through Sunbelt Staffing Location: Near East Hampton, CT Start Date / End Date: ASAP - June 2024 Hours per Week: Full Time Job Details: Sunbelt Staffing is seeking a dedicated School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) for an onsite position near East Hampton, CT, contracted through Sunbelt Staffing. Responsibilities: Provide therapy services to
- Terryville, CTSunbelt has a contract opening for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) with guaranteed hours & benefits at a school district near Terryville, CT for the remainder of the school year. Job description: - High School Caseload - Direct & Indirect Services - Manage Caseloads Work Hours: - 2 to 3 Days Per Week Requirements: - Connecticut SLP License - Pediatrics Experience (Preferred) - Mentorship Provided Zoom Interview - Same Day Decis
- Norwalk, CTPosition Type: Full Time Speech Language Pathologist Caseload: K-12th grade school caseload Job Description: We are seeking a dedicated and qualified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team on a part-time basis to serve our kids from grades K-12th. This position will run through the remainder of the current school year, with the possibility of extension. Responsibilities: Conduct assessments and evaluations to determine students'
- Newtown, CTA school district located near Newtown, Connecticut has a position open for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the remainder of the school year. Job Details: Full time hours K-12 caseload The remainder of the school year School/Pediatric experience preferred Masters of Science degree CT license required or ability to acquire before starting Job Benefits: Weekly compe
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.