Speech Language Pathologist Needed Near Hayward, CA
Soliant is searching for a passionate Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to work with an excellent school district near Hayward, CA. This school is located in one of the top rated school districts.
Looking to have a clear sense of purpose, the ability to meet personal goals, and have a feeling of personal appreciation. This is the opportunity for you!
- Remainder of school year
- Full-time position (40 hours/week)
- Middle school caseload
- Previous experience in school and/or pediatrics strongly preferred
- Variety of disabilities
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active CA state licensure
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- CEU Reimbursements
- Guaranteed hours!
Employment Type: Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist
To be immediately considered for this great position, please send your resume to [email protected]. Interviews are being scheduled now, so please apply today!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
678-710-7983 | [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Oakland, CA
- Walnut Creek, CASunbelt is now hiring a school-based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job near Walnut Creek, CA. In this full-time role you will be working with students on a prek - 12 caseload with various diagnosis. This position will be until the end of the school year with possibility for renewal! Job Requirements SLP license in CA New grads welcome to apply! Job Details Full-Time: 35 - 40 Hours Per Week Caseload: PreK - 12 Mild to Mod
- San Francisco, CA
- Stockon, CASunbelt has an opening for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunity at a school district near Stockton, CA. In this position you will be working on an elementary caseload. Job Details Caseload: Elementary Mild to Moderate Diagnoses Requirements CA SLP License Pediatric Experience Preferred About Sunbelt Competitive Pay 401K Matching Health/Dental/Vision Plans Guaranteed Hours For any further questions regarding
- San Jose, CAWe are seeking a highly skilled and experienced school speech language pathologist to join our team! As a school speech language pathologist, you will play a critical role in helping students overcome speech and language challenges that can impact their learning and social interactions. Responsibilities: Conduct speech and language assessments to determine students' communication strengths and weaknesses Develop individualized treatment
- Montara, CASunbelt has an opening for an exceptional full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunity near Montara, CA. This position will be for the 2023 - 2024 school year! Job Details Full-Time: 37.5 Hours Per Week Caseload: PreK - 12 Mild to Moderate Diagnosis Requirements CA SLP License or CTC New Grads Welcome! About Sunbelt Competitive Pay Guaranteed Hours 401 K Matching Health/Vision/Dental Plans For any further q
- Irvine, CA
- Santa Venetia, CACalifornia | School Speech Therapist Opening School Year Soliant is working with a wonderful client near Santa Venetia, CA who is need of an experienced Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). As an SLP your duties include providing therapy services to students with communication disorders and developing IEPs, evaluations and treatment plans. CFY students are welcome to apply! We offer a competitive pay rates and a benefits package, including h
- Greenbrae, CACalifornia | School Speech Therapist Opening School Year Soliant is working with a wonderful client near Greenbrae, CA who is need of an experienced Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). As an SLP your duties include providing therapy services to students with communication disorders and developing IEPs, evaluations and treatment plans. CFY students are welcome to apply! We offer a competitive pay rates and a benefits package, including healt
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.