Speech language pathologist needed in Connecticut school district 2022-23
Sunbelt Staffing and Vocovision are working with a school district in Connecticut that is seeking a speech language pathologist. This position is a 1099 contract,100% virtual and would start as soon as possible.
- Connecticut licensed speech therapist
- Masters degree or higher
- Proficient knowledge of zoom and virtual platforms
- Approximately 25 hours per week
- Communicating with parents, students, and staff
- Writing goals and objectives then implementing plans
- Help the school provide accessible education to students
Please apply to be considered for this job as well as other virtual openings.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Flowery Branch, GA
- Paso Robles, CA
- Pearland, TX
- Berkeley, MO
- San Luis Obispo, CA
- Houston, TX
- Brookshire, TX
- Gainesville , GA
- Morro Bay, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.