Speech Language Pathologist Needed for Virtual Assignment | Vermont
2022-2023 Speech Language Pathologist Job
A school in Vermont is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist to work on a virtual assignment with their district.
- Speech Language Pathologist license in Vermont
- Experience with specified caseload
- Okay with 1099 contract
- Full time: 37.50 - 40 hrs/week
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Mainly Middle School and High School students
- Duties include providing therapy services, assessments, attending IEP meetings, report writing, etc.
- Average size caseload
- Weekly Paychecks
For more information about this position, e-mail or call, 678-748-5317 , [email protected] To expedite the process, email your resume with references, interview availability, and a copy of your license.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Buffalo Grove, IL
- Anderson, SC
- Champaign, IL
- Leesburg, VA
- Rock Hill, SC
- Highland Park, TX
- Gladstone, OR
- Edgmont, PA
- Severna Park, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.