Speech Language Pathologist Needed for Connecticut! (Schools)
Soliant is currently accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district in Connecticut. We aim to hire a full-time, experienced, licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist contractor.
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in CT
- Have a Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from American Speech and Language Association or proof of pursing Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY)
- Must had a State Department certification, Certified SLP
- Full Time
- 37.5 hours/week
- K-5th caseload
- 22-23 School Year
- Maternity leave: End of August until end of October
Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- · Quick interview and hiring process
- · Guaranteed hours
- · Health benefits
- · 401k
- · Paid time off
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Recent SLP Jobs
- Angleton, TX
- Tipp City, OH
- Lewiston, ID
- Grafton, MA
- San Antonio, TX
- Raceland, LA
- Morris, IL
- Houston, TX
- Carmichael, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.