Speech Language Pathologist Need in IL
Vocovision is hiring a part time SLP in IL for a K-12 caseload. Tele Practice is one of the best supportive models for young children and adults with physical impairments. Not only does students feel a sense of leadership through this format, but they also feel security.
TelePractice gives therapist the opportunity to connect with those that are in rural areas. It gives therapist the ability to work from the comfort of their own home. Become a part of the vision, and double your vision with Vocovision!
There’s never been a more unique way than to transfer you’re in class-room skills to a complete virtual platform of teaching!
Not licensed in IL? It’s okay, we will work with you to place you on an assignment in the state you are currently licensed in!
• Masters Level Degree in Communicative Disorders
• Licensed through the Connecticut Board
• Help students in need that may not otherwise be able to get speech services (e.g., in rural communities).
• Earn additional income on a flexible schedule
• Have a more manageable caseload/workload
• Connect with children in your specialty area
Certification requirements may vary from state to state.
Apply or contact me today.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Lowell, MA
- Pasco, WA
- Saginaw, MI
- Bellingham, WA
- Everett, WA
- Bowling Green, OH
- Burbank , CA
- Charlottesville, VA
- Bakersfield, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.