Speech language pathologist near Tivoli, NY
Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Location: Tivoli, New York
Soliant Health is in need of a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)! Help individuals of all ages improve their communication and language skills with personalized therapy plans. Collaborate with our team to provide compassionate and effective care.
- Full Time
- Remainder of School Year
- 1099 Teletherapy Positions also available
- K-12 School Caseload
- Weekly Pay
- SLP-CFYs and SLPAs encouraged to apply
- Weekly Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- Direct and Indirect Services Pay
- Liability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Visual Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401k Matching
- Active State SLP License
- ASHA Certification
- Previous school-based experience preferred, not required
How to Apply:
Submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Join us in making a difference in the community!
Soliant Account Executive
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Farmingdale, NYSoliant Health is in search of a motivated and passionate speech language pathologist to provide therapy services in a school setting. This is a great opportunity to gain further experience in a collaborative environment with an interdisciplinary team. In this role, you will work with a team of therapists and educators to create a plan and execute services to ensure every child’s success! A speech language pathologist who is determined and
- Owego, NYSoliant Health is looking to hire a driven and enthusiastic speech language pathologist who will provide therapy services in a school setting. This is an amazing opportunity to gain experience in a school environment and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team. In this position, you will work with a team of therapists and educators to develop a therapy plan and execute services to reach each and every child's goal! A speech langua
- New Paltz, NYSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the New Paltz area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certifica
- Bronx, NYProCare Therapy is currently seeking a dedicated and qualified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team in providing exceptional speech and language services to students for a contract position in the 2023-2024 academic year. Location: St. Clair Shores, MI Job Type: Full Time - up to 40 hours (4-5 days/week) K - 8th grade (2) buildings CCCs and CFYs welcome Requirements: We're seeking a dedicated professional with a va
- Woodbury, NYElevate Student Voices: School Speech-Language Pathologist Wanted near Woodbury, NY! Ready to be the guiding voice of communication skills? Join Soliant near charming Woodbury, NY, and neighboring areas. Empower students through effective speech-language support in a dynamic educational environment. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Woodbury, NY and nearby regions Type: Full-time Qualifications: Master's degree in
- Plattsburgh, NYA school district in NY is in need of an SLP for the current school year! This position has part-time hours available. As a teletherapy SLP with Sunbelt, you will use the VocoVision platform to develop and implement therapy to students. Job Requirements: Active NY Speech Language Pathologist Licensure NY Educator Credential 2 years previous school-based experience Proficient in telecommunication software Strong communication and ti
- Bronx, NYProCare Therapy is currently seeking a dedicated and qualified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team in providing exceptional speech and language services to students for a contract position in the 2023-2024 academic year. Location: Monroe, MI Job Type: Part Time (20 hours) CCCs and CFYs welcome Requirements: We're seeking a dedicated professional with a valid state license and DOE certifications, ensuring compliance wi
- Holland, NYSoliant is currently seeking an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist(SLP) to join our dynamic school-based team. As an SLP at our organization, you will have the opportunity to make a profound impact on the lives of students with communication and swallowing disorders. Job Details: Company: Soliant Duration: 2023-2024 School Year Part Time Location: near Holland, NY Direct Therapy Services Job Requirements Current state license (o
- Rome, NYSunbelt and a school district in NY are looking to hire a virtual SLP for the rest of the school year. In this role, you will be treating students K-12 and working part-time hours! Job Requirements: Active NY Speech Language Pathologist Licensure NY Educator Credential 2 years previous school-based experience Proficient in telecommunication software Strong communication and time management Job Responsibilities: Virtual asses
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.