Speech Language Pathologist Michigan City, IN
Speech Language Pathologist opening for a school district near Michigan City, Indiana.
Soliant Health is seeking a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to work in school-based settings. The details of the assignment will be discussed with the Director of Special Education. They are looking for someone who is versatile, engaging, and has experience with pediatrics. Apply here or email your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Responsibilities: Assisting with Individualized Education Plans, 1:1 therapy, data collection, assessments, etc.
- Caseload: K-12 students
- Zoom interview with school director
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Packages
- CEU Reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Competitive Weekly Compensation
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, W2, On-site
Soliant Account Executive
Recent SLP Jobs
- Montgomery, IL
- Naperville, IL
- Auburn, WA
- Michigan, MI
- Columbus, CA
- Lake Charles, LA
- Riverview, FL
- RoslinDale, MA
- Downey, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.