Speech Language Pathologist- Laurel, DE
I am working with a school district near Laurel, DE that is interviewing candidates for a Speech Language Pathologist position for the upcoming school year. Interviews for this position are being scheduled quickly so please submit your application today to schedule an immediate interview.
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology.
- Master’s/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Preform assessments and screenings to determine student’s speech needs.
- Develop Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) and make recommendations to parents and teachers on the best treatment plan.
- Submit computerized Medicaid billing for reimbursement.
- Collaborate with teachers and pupil services personnel to execute treatment plans.
Please apply below or send your resume directly to [email protected].
To learn more about other SLP jobs and throughout the country, contact Madison to discuss openings in your area.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Clover , SC
- York, SC
- Berkeley, SC
- Pearland, TX
- River Rouge, MI
- San Jose, CA
- Kelso , OR
- Del Dios, CA
- Chicago , IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.