Speech Language Pathologist - Lancaster, SC
We are looking for an SLP/CCC to work with an excellent school district that we have partnered with in Lancaster, SC. This is a contract position for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year. The director is actively interviewing and ready to welcome a new SLP to the Special Education Team.
- Requires licensure for the state of South Carolina
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Contract, W2
- Diagnosing disorders including but not limited to articulation, language, pragmatics, phonological processing, pragmatics, voice, fluency and dysphagia
- One on one and group therapy sessions
- IEP meetings and following proper documentation guidelines
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application below or send your resume and references to my direct email, email@example.com.
Account Executive, Soliant Health
678-538-6720 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent SLP Jobs
- Sacremento, CA
- St Paul, OR
- Dundee, MI
- Lake City, SC
- Norfolk, VA
- Suffolk , VA
- Cambridge, MA
- Waller, TX
- Orange Grove, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.