Speech Language Pathologist jobs
SCHOOL YEAR 2020-2021. Soliant has teamed up with a school district near your area to find a Speech Language Pathologist. This full time position entails working with a caseload of K-12th grade students. The district is accepting resumes now, so apply today!
Speech Language Pathologist-
- SLP -CCC
- Strong CF with school experience preferred
- Caseload for elementary to 12th grade student
- Full time or part time hours
- Start ASAP to End of school year 20-21
- Active state license
- Weekly and competitive pay
- Health insurance through United Healthcare
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Housing and/or relocation offered (if applicable)
- Compensation for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based.
Please apply today by submitting your information below, and emailing your resume directly to email@example.com.
For more information, please contact Jerod Cooper at 770.557.3241.
I look forward to working with you!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Alexandria, VA
- Fredericksburg, VA
- Union, ME
- Kent, WA
- Hopedale, IL
- Fremont, CA
- Clarksville, TN
- Orange, CA
- Richmond, MO
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.