Speech Language Pathologist Job
Soliant is currently accepting resumes for a school based Speech Language Pathology position in the Pontiac, Michigan area.
SLP CCC and CFY are welcome to apply.
Qualified candidates hold a Masters Degree related to Speech Pathology and have an active MI SLP license (or have recently applied).
- ASAP start
- Full time hours
- Contract for remainder of the year
- Elementary caseload
- Weekly paycheck- every Friday
- CEU Reimbursement
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Conduct speech, language, and hearing screenings
- Support school personnel to accomplish the goals and objectives of the district
- Maintain records and reports of speech therapy program conducted
Please feel free to contact me by call, text or email regarding any questions you may have about this or any other positions we have open!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Recent SLP Jobs
- Kent, WA
- Levittown, PA
- Marlborough, MA
- St. Augustine , FL
- Poulsbo, WA
- Santa Clara, CA
- Harrisburg, PA
- Paso Robles, CA
- Walkersville, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.