Speech Language Pathologist Job | Washington - Upcoming School Year
Full-time Washington Speech Language Pathologist Job- Upcoming School Year
ProCare Therapy has partnered with an awesome School District near the Metro-Seattle area that is looking for a Part-time Speech Language Pathologist for the school year. Please see additional details about this opportunity below:
- Onsite position
- Part-time - 22/week
- Upcoming school year
- General SLP duties
- 3rd-5th grade caseload
- 50 students
- Mild to Moderate disabilities
- Wide range of therapy needs
- Help reduce or eliminate speech, language and hearing deficits that interfere with the individual student’s ability to derive full benefit from the district’s educational program
- Provide services dependent on such factors as student population, needs of particular students, school policy and the availability of other community services
- Assess and evaluate student performance and progress to promote effective communication abilities.
- Developmentally Delayed Preschool
- Positive Behavior Supports Preschool
- Master's Degree
- State Certificate of Clinical Competence
- State Education Certificate
Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If you're interested in this awesome opportunity, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. I want to be of as much assistance to you as possible, so please feel free to call or text me at (678) 748-5316 with any questions you have!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Oakdale, CA
- Berkeley , CA
- Richmond, CA
- Union, ME
- Chicago , IL
- El Monte, CA
- Odessa, TX
- Bexley, OH
- Fremont, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.