Speech-Language Pathologist Job - WA
Currently accepting candidates in partnership with wonderful school districts in Washington. Soliant aims to hire full-time, experienced, licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist contractors.
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Washington
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Any other state requirements (if applicable)
- Have schools and tele-therapy experience preferred if interested in a virtual position **
- Be ASHA certified (CCC)**
- Full-time openings
- Onsite or remote
- Multiple openings - caseloads TBD
- School-year 2022-2023
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
At Soliant, we aim to make life better for those who make lives better.
To SLP's who enjoy working with school-aged populations in school settings, we have still have opportunities for you this school year!
Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent SLP Jobs
- Lafayette, IN
- Phoenix, AZ
- Lyndon, KS
- Las Vegas, NV
- Hibbing, MN
- Carmel, IN
- Knoxville, TN
- Greenville, SC
- Fort Wayne, IN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.