Speech Language Pathologist Job (SLP CCC/CFY) - Bentonville, OH
To qualify, you must have at least:
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Therapy
- An active/pending license approved by the State board of Speech Language Pathology in Ohio
- SLP- CFY are considered – supervision available
Hours per week:
- Full-Time: 35-37.5 hours/per week (4-5 days/week)
- Part-Time hours available
- Specifications about the position: Caseload: based on availability and experience.
- Good observation skills and judgment, as well as good oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of current therapy and evaluations (IEP) procedures to address a range of speech, language, voice, feeding skills etc.
- Previous experience with Pediatric Speech Therapy services in a schools setting is preferred – but not required
United States (Required)
Benefits Available - include, but not limited to: Health, Vision, Dental, 401(k)
Recent SLP Jobs
- Andrews, SC
- forest crest, TX
- Dearborn, MI
- liberal , OR
- Maple Grove, ID
- lordstown, OH
- Cleveland, GA
- Chicago, IL
- upton, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.