Speech Language Pathologist Job Opportunity - Brighton, CO
Soliant Health is partnering with a remarkable school district near Brighton, CO area (North of Denver). Soliant aims to hire a part-time and full-time, contract, Speech Language Pathologists. Quick interview and hire if qualified! SLP-CFY are open to apply!
To qualify you must have:
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in CO
- Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Schools experience preferred and CDE is required*
- Case load: Elementary or Autism School
- 21-22 school year
- Onsite only
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay
Our jobs fill quickly! Apply below or by directly sending resume to Janah.Zabala@Soliant.com to be considered!Account Executive | Soliant Health
Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent SLP Jobs
- Markham, TX
- Loomis, CA
- Jonesborough, TN
- Berryville, AR
- Tehachapi, CA
- Bennington, VT
- Sonora, CA
- San Antonio, TX
- Wildomar, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.