Speech Language Pathologist Job Opening - New York
Interviewing NOW! Soliant Health is partnering with a school district near Potsdam, NY. Soliant aims to hire 2 full-time, licensed, contract, Speech Language Pathologists. SLP-CFY are also open to apply! Quick interview and hire if qualified!
To qualify you must have:
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in New York
- Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Schools experience is preferred
- Case load: K-12 (based on experience and availability)
- Full-time hours
- Full school year
- Onsite only!
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
During this season, our jobs fill quickly. Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be considered!Account Executive | Soliant
Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent SLP Jobs
- York , PA
- Racine, WI
- Salem, IN
- Kansa City , MO
- Wilmington, VT
- Plattsburg, IN
- Shawnee Mission, KS
- Boyertown, PA
- MIshawaka, IN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.