Speech Language Pathologist Job Opening (100% Remote)
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Speech-Language Pathologist for this school year to fill a contract position located in North Carolina. As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis and will have a generous benefits package made specifically based on your needs. With a strong level of support on staff, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with wonderful colleagues and students. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk about it!
At a glance:
- 100% remote
- Caseload: K-5th grade, less than 50 students
- Must have Master's Level degree in Speech and Language Pathology
- Must have North Carolina License
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with 1099 pay
Apply now! For more information about this position, please contact me at [email protected] or by calling 904-638-2180. Resumes should be sent to my email if interested.
Ask me about our other virtual/work from home (WFH) opportunities as well!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Fremont, CA
- Oxnard, CA
- Bennington, VT
- Lakewood, CA
- Warren, MI
- Pontiac, MI
- Suffolk, VA
- Savannah, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.