Speech Language Pathologist Job Near Tomball, TX
Sunbelt is accepting applications for a school-based speech language pathologist job near Tomball, TX. This is a full-time position for this school year.
- Provide services to K-8 students who have varying mild to severe disabilities
- Complete assessments and evaluations
- Develop and implement IEPs and write progress reports
- Attend IEP meetings
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and staff
- Active TX SLP license
- ASHA CCC preferred
- Must have prior school-based experience
- Must be able to report on-site
Apply within or email your resume directly to the hiring manager: Laila.Ramadan@Sunbeltstaffing.com
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Old Church, VA
- Leland, NC
- Hopedale, IL
- Kennewick, WA
- Redwood City, CA
- Fremont, CA
- Mechanicsburg, PA
- Nashville, TN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.