Speech Language Pathologist Job Near Stanwood, WA
Sunbelt is accepting applications for a school-based speech language pathologist job near Stanwood, WA. This is a full-time position for this school year.
- Provide speech services to students in grades K-8 who have a range of disabilities and needs
- Conduct assessments and evaluations
- Implement student IEPs and complete progress reports
- Participate in IEP meetings
- Active WA SLP license and ESA credential
- Must be comfortable reporting on-site
Apply within or email your resume directly to the hiring manager: Laila.Ramadan@Sunbeltstaffing.com
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Old Church, VA
- Leland, NC
- Hopedale, IL
- Kennewick, WA
- Redwood City, CA
- Fremont, CA
- Mechanicsburg, PA
- Nashville, TN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.