Speech Language Pathologist Job near Macedonia, South Carolina Full-Time
Sunbelt Staffing is searching for a Speech Language Pathologist near Macedonia, South Carolina to work full-time during the upcoming school year. The job is 37.5 hours per week. Candidates should be comfortable working with students K-12.
SLP Job responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Evaluating, diagnosing, and providing direct therapy and instruction to students with speech, articulation, fluency, and language disorders
• Providing screenings to identify students with speech/language deficits
• Administering formal and informal diagnostic tests to diagnose students
• Analyzing and interpreting test results
• Developing treatment plans including goals, objectives, and classroom modifications
• Monitoring student learning and pace therapy accordingly
• Consulting with parents, teachers, staff, and administrators
• Keeping accurate and ongoing records
• Documenting and analyzing data to write required reports
• Other duties as assigned
• Full-time, 37.5 hours per week
• 40-50 Students
• South Carolina Speech Language Pathologist licensure
• SLP CCC or CFY
• Experience within a school system
We highly encourage you to apply for this Speech Language Pathologist position near Macedonia, SC. For further inquiries or to submit a resume, please contact Shauri Chandler at [email protected] .
Recent SLP Jobs
- Summerdale, PA
- Burlington, WA
- Folsom, PA
- Palmer, AK
- San Lucas, CA
- Richmond Heights, OH
- Richmond, IL
- Naperville, IL
- Dayton, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.