Speech-Language Pathologist Job Near Cleburne, TX Now Hiring
To SLP's who enjoy working along with school-aged populations, Soliant has opportunities for you! Soliant is accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district near Cleburne, TX. Soliant aims to hire a part-time or full-time, licensed Speech Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP) contractor.
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Texas
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Qualify to supervise SLPA
- Have schools experience (preferred)
- Case load: Elementary
- Start early November through EOSY
- Part-time: 20 hrs/wk or Full-time: 37.5 hrs/wk
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K match available for full-time and onsite candidates
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered!Account Executive | Soliant
Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent SLP Jobs
- Sandy Springs, GA
- Detroit, MI
- Brookhaven, GA
- Lansing, MI
- Grand Blanc, MI
- Durham, NC
- Chapel Hill, NC
- Raleigh, NC
- Bloomfield, NM
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.