Speech Language Pathologist Job- Live Oak, TX
Soliant is partnered with a school district in Texas near Live Oak. This SLP position will offer experience with school age children, onsite, full time hours. The school is hiring immediately and scheduling interviews this week. Apply today to be considered.
- A Master’s Level Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- An active license and certification for the state of Texas
- Preferred experience with school age students, but not required
Working for Soliant
- Competitive pay
- Professional guidance/assistance through the whole process
- Benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan
Feel Free to send a resume to [email protected] for further assistance in your search.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Alma, MI
- Jackson, MI
- Cape Coral, FL
- Gresham, OR
- Loganville, GA
- Portage, MI
- Eugene, OR
- North Fort Myers, FL
- Hillsboro, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.