Speech Language Pathologist Job (K-12) - Brooklyn, CT
To qualify, you must have at least:
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in CT.
- PreK - 12th caseload
- 30 hours/week
- Start date: ASAP to end of school year
- Quick interview process!
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Professional guidance through the entire process
Please apply below for immediate consideration.
Account Executive Soliant
Recent SLP Jobs
- Largo, MD
- Sanford, ME
- Tacoma, WA
- Newark, DE
- Warsaw, IN
- Aurora, CO
- Prince Frederick, MD
- Union, ME
- Dexter, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.