Speech Language Pathologist Job in Woodbridge, Virginia
Soliant currently has an opening for a speech pathologist who is interested in working in the Woodbridge area. This position is full-time at about 37.5 hours per week and is a one-year contract. Caseload is not yet determined but will be based upon the candidate’s previous experiences. Valid Virginia credentials will be needed.
-Conduct assessments, evaluations, diagnoses, etc. of speech and language disabilities
-Collaborate with special education staff to develop performance plans
-Full time at 37.5 hours per week
-Caseload is based upon candidate’s experience
-Must have Virginia credentials
-Interviewing qualified candidates as soon as possible
Please fill out the application above and attach a copy of your resume or email it directly to me at [email protected]. You can also call my direct line at (770) 325-0238 if you have any questions about this opportunity.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Manassas, VASoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Manassas area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certificat
- Yorktown, VASoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Yorktown area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Rest of the current school year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certif
- Roanoke, VATitle: Virtual School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Opportunity near Roanoke, VA Summary: Exciting opening for a Virtual School-Based SLP near Roanoke, VA, to make a significant impact on students' lives through expert speech-language therapy. Join our dedicated virtual team and contribute to the communication and academic success of learners in an online educational setting. Responsibilities: Conduct thorough virtual speech-langua
- Strasburg, VACompany Name: Soliant Location: near Strasburg, VA Job Type: Full-time School Year: 2023-2024 Soliant is a leading healthcare contracting organization dedicated to providing high-quality speech-language pathology services to school aged children. We are committed to helping our students improve their communication and swallowing abilities, enabling them to lead more fulfilling lives. Our team of passionate professionals works collaboratively to
- Emporia, VACompany: Soliant Job Type: Full-time Soliant is seeking a licensed Speech Therapist to join a school district near Emporia, VA. We are currently conducting interviews and hiring for this school year. Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive evaluations to assess speech, language, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders. Provide therapy services to students with diverse conditions, such as articulation and phonological disorders, l
- La Crosse, VASoliant is seeking a licensed Occupational Therapist (OT) for an on site school opportunity near La Crosse, VA. This is a contracted position for the 2023-2024 school year in an outstanding school district. Responsibilities: Conduct thorough assessments of students' physical, cognitive, and psychosocial abilities to identify functional limitations and determine individualized goals. Develop and implement individualized treatment plans
- La Crosse, VASoliant is seeking a passionate and motivated School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide therapy services to students in a school setting. This position is a full-time contract opportunity located near La Crosse, VA. Our commitment to enhancing the experience of both professionals and providers has earned us the respect of our students across the country. Job Details: Location: near La Crosse, VA Duration: 2023-2024 school year Ca
- Suffolk, VASoliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023-2024 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certification is a PLUS Guaranteed hours for
- Stuart, VASchool-Based Part-Time Physical Therapist (Contractor) Location: Stuart, VA Are you a passionate Physical Therapist looking for a rewarding part-time contract opportunity in a school-based setting? We have an exciting opening for a dedicated PT to join our dynamic educational team and make a positive impact on the lives of students through our specialized therapy services. Position Overview: As a School-Based Part-Time Physical Therapist, you
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.