Speech Language Pathologist Job in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Soliant currently has an opening for a speech pathologist who is interested in working in the Tulsa area. This position is full-time at about 37.5 hours per week and is a one-year contract. Caseload is not yet determined but will be based upon the candidate’s previous experiences. ASHA certified candidates are strongly preferred but we may be able to accept CFY’s as well. Valid Oklahoma SLP licensure will be needed.
-Conduct assessments, evaluations, diagnoses, etc. of speech and language disabilities
-Collaborate with special education staff to develop performance plans
-Full time at 37.5 hours per week
-Caseload is based upon candidate’s experience
-Must have Oklahoma credentials
-Interviewing qualified candidates as soon as possible
Please fill out the application above and attach a copy of your resume or email it directly to me at [email protected]. You can also call my direct line at (770) 325-0238 if you have any questions about this opportunity.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Tulsa, OKFuel Communication Brilliance: School SLP Opportunity near Tulsa, OK! Are you a Speech-Language Pathologist ready to ignite the spark of communication in students' lives? Look no further! Join our team and be the driving force behind their journey towards expressive success. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Tulsa, OK and Surrounding Areas Why Choose Us? Amplify Expression: Be the catalyst for students' confident comm
- Oklahoma City, OKJob Opportunity: Full-time Virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in Oklahoma Schools Soliant Health is looking for a dedicated SLP - CCC to join our Vocovision network. This is an independent contractor position for the duration of the upcoming school year. Please send your resume to [email protected] to be considered. Responsibilities: Utilize VOCO platforms to conduct virtual assessments and deliver speech-language therapy t
- Oklahoma City, OKLooking to hire immediately for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job for a local school district near Oklahoma, OK. This job involves working with Elementary school students with various disabilities. Job requirements: Active Oklahoma SLP Licensure and ASHA CCCs Job Details: Full time hours for remainder of the school year Disabilities: All- mild, moderate, severe Benefits: medical, dental, vision insurance, 401k, and mo
- Oklahoma City, OKSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Oklahoma City area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certi
- Oklahoma City, OKSpeech Pathologist - Teletherapy - Oklahoma Looking for an opportunity to work in the comfort of your own home? A school district in OK is looking for a full-time or part-time virtual Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP). The opening will be completely remote (Teletherapy) and will be based on working with K-12 grade students. IEP’s virtual assessments and working alongside onsite teachers will be key factors in this position. A tech screening
- Oklahoma City, OKJob Opportunity: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Oklahoma City, OK and Surrounding Areas Email: [email protected] Are you a passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) looking to make a difference in the lives of students? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our dedicated team in Oklahoma City, OK and surrounding areas. Job Description: As a School Speec
- Bartlesville, OKSchool Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Bartlesville, Oklahoma Are you a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) searching for an exciting opportunity to positively impact the lives of students in Bartlesville, OK, and the surrounding areas? Look no further - we have an amazing position just for you! Job Description: As a School Speech-Language Pathologist, you will play a vital role in helping students develop essential
- Ada, OKJob Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Ada, Oklahoma Job Description: Soliant is currently seeking a passionate and dedicated School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team in Ada, OK and surrounding areas for the 2023/2024 school year. As an SLP, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the lives of students by helping them overcome speech and language disorders, improving their communic
- Lawton, OKSoliant is working with a small school community in Oklahoma to fill a full-time teletherapy Speech-Language Pathology position for the upcoming school year. From childcare time schedules to family health obligations, the reality of today's workplace is that we can't all work on-site, or stay on the schedules mandated by the workplace! Teletherapy is one of Soliant's answers to these constraints of time. We seek Licensed Speech-Language Patholo
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.