Speech Language Pathologist Job in Tampa, Florida
Soliant Health is partnering with an amazing school district in Tampa, Florida! The district is looking to hire a qualified Speech Language Pathologist for the full school year. Since the school year is underway, it would be ideal for a candidate to be able to start as soon as possible.
To qualify, you must:
- Have an M.S. in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- Active SLP License in Florida
- School-based or pediatric experience preferred
Specifics about this position include:
- Full-time, full school year
- Caseload - PK-8 and middle school caseloads available
- More specific details provided on an interview
If you're interested in this position, please apply below or reach out directly to Allie!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Riverview, FL
- Portland, OR
- Clairemont, CA
- Cincinnati, OH
- Canton, MI
- Moreno Valley, CA
- Taunton, MA
- Sacramento, CA
- La Grange, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.