Speech Language Pathologist Job in Stockdale, TX
Soliant is working with a school district near Stockdale, CA that is actively interviewing candidates for a Speech Language Pathologist position. The therapist will work a schedule of 30 hours a week providing therapy, assessments and early intervention services to a Pre-Kindergarten through 12th grade caseload. Interviews are being scheduled immediately so please submit your application today if you are interested in interviewing for this position.
- Work with school-aged children at 2 school sites in the district.
- Provide evaluations and assessments for students with speech and language impairments.
- Track IEP goals for students on their caseload, and write new goals and progress reports.
- Provide individual and group therapy to address student’s communication and language development needs.
- Assist students with using alternative communication systems and other technology
- Collaborate with other therapists and pupil services instructors to implement students’ IEP goals their speech needs.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Pathology
- Texas SLP License
- Relevant pediatrics experience
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
Work Hours: 8:00 AM- 3:30 PM, 30 hours a week
Submit your application below or email your resume directly to [email protected] for immediate consideration. If you have any questions about this position, please contact Rachel Ziglar directly at (678)-457-0513 or [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Kent, WA
- Fayetteville, IN
- Yelm, WA
- Fremont, CA
- San Diego, CA
- National City, CA
- Oxnard, CA
- Berryville, AR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.