Speech Language Pathologist Job in St. Charles, Missouri
Join our dynamic team in the school setting and help shape the communication skills of the next generation. We are currently seeking a highly skilled SLP to provide comprehensive speech and language services to students in our school district.
Conduct thorough assessments to identify students with speech and language disorders
Develop and implement individualized treatment plans to address students' communication goals
Provide direct therapy services to students individually or in small groups, utilizing evidence-based techniques
Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' communication needs within the classroom environment
Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program
Current state license or eligibility for licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist
Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
Experience working with school-aged children, preferably in a school or pediatric setting
To apply, please submit your resume to [email protected]. You can also reach me directly at (770) 325-0238. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Highland, MOA school district located near Highland, Missouri has a position open for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the entire school year. Job Details: Full time hours (37.5 hours/week) Early Childhood and Elementary caseload The full school year School/Pediatric experience preferred Masters of Science degree MI license required or ability to acquire before starting Job B
- Sugar Creek, MOSunbelt is currently hiring a contract Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) with direct and indirect pay at a school district near Sugar Creek, Missouri for the full school year. Job description: PreK-12th grade caseload Direct & Indirect Services Students with varied disabilities Contract position starting ASAP Work Hours: Full-Time School Hours Monday through Friday Requirements: MO Speech Language Pathologist License Prior pediatric
- North Kansas City, MOSunbelt is currently hiring a contract Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) with direct and indirect pay at a school district near North Kansas City, Missouri for the full school year. Job description: PreK-12th grade caseload Direct & Indirect Services Students with speech and language delays Contract position: ASAP through May Work Hours: Full-Time School Hours (37.5 hours per week) Monday through Friday Requirements: Missouri Spee
- Marshfield, MOSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Marshfield, Missouri area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for 2nd-3rd grade students. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023-2024 School Year Full-Time SLP-CCC and SLP-CFY welcome Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state S
- O'fallon, MOSoliant Health is currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join a reputable school district in O'Fallon, Missouri. This is a full-time, onsite position for the current school year, offering an exciting opportunity to make a meaningful impact in the lives of students. Multiple caseloads are available to suit your strengths and preferences. Responsibilities: Conduct speech and language assessments to de
- Wright City, MOSoliant Health is currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team for the upcoming school year. This position is in partnership with a reputable school district located in Wright City, MO. As an SLP, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of students while working in a supportive and collaborative educational environment. Responsibilities: Provide comprehensive s
- Warrenton, MOSoliant Health, a leading healthcare staffing provider, is currently seeking a dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join a reputable school district in Warrenton, MO. This is a full-time position for the upcoming school year, and it offers the opportunity to make a meaningful impact in the lives of students. Responsibilities: Provide speech and language services to students in accordance with their Individualized Educ
- Grain Valley, MOSoliant Health is currently seeking a dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team for the upcoming school year. This is a full-time position based in Grain Valley, MO, working directly with students from Kindergarten to 12th grade. Responsibilities: Provide comprehensive speech and language evaluations for students Develop and implement individualized treatment plans Conduct therapy sessions to address studen
- St. Louis, MOSoliant Hiring in St. Charles, MO. Are you a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist looking for your next position with a company that treats you like family, invests in your success, and provides you with the tools you need to do your job? We are happy to announce that we are hiring in St. Charles, MO for a Speech-Language Pathologist in their clinical fellowship year or an experienced SLP with their Certificate of Clinical Competence. Role Res
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.