Speech Language Pathologist Job in San Diego, California
Soliant currently has an opening for a speech pathologist who is interested in working in the San Diego area. This position is full-time at about 37.5 hours per week and is a one-year contract. Caseload is not yet determined but will be based upon the candidate’s previous experiences. ASHA certified candidates are strongly preferred but we may be able to accept CFY’s as well. Valid California SLP licensure will be needed.
-Conduct assessments, evaluations, diagnoses, etc. of speech and language disabilities
-Collaborate with special education staff to develop performance plans
-Full time at 37.5 hours per week
-Caseload is based upon candidate’s experience
-Must have California credentials
-Interviewing qualified candidates as soon as possible
Please fill out the application above and attach a copy of your resume or email it directly to me at [email protected]. You can also call my direct line at (770) 325-0238 if you have any questions about this opportunity.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Beverly Hills, CASpeech Language Pathologist (Onsite - School Based) Are you a passionate Speech Language Pathologist looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students? We are currently seeking a qualified professional to join our dedicated team near Beverly Hills, California for an onsite position until the end of the school year. Responsibilities: Conduct assessments to identify speech and language disorders. Develop and im
- Oakland, CASunbelt is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) / Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) to work with a local school district near Oakland, California, for the upcoming school year. This position will be working with students in Elementary through High School. Qualifications: CA SLP/SLPA License Previous school experience preferred Work Hours Full-time - 37.5 hours per week Part-time- flexible Job Details�
- Daly City, CASunbelt is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist / Speech Language Pathologist Assistant to work with a local school district near Daly City, CA, for the upcoming 23/24 school year. Qualifications: Active SLP/SLPA License in California School experience preferred Work Hours Full-time: Monday - Friday Part-time Job Details Elementary School Onsite 1-2 locations Mild to moderate disorders If you are interes
- Soledad, CAUnleash Your SLP Superpowers: Join Us Near Soledad, CA! Calling all Speech-Language Pathologists with a passion for transforming lives! Are you ready to embark on a rewarding journey? Look no further – an exciting opportunity awaits you to ignite your career and make an impact like never before. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Soledad, CA and Surrounding Areas Why Choose Us? Empower Students: Be the catalyst for s
- San Bernardino, CAIgnite Change as a Contracted School SLP: Elevate Education in San Bernardino, CA and Beyond! Position: Contracted School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: San Bernardino, CA and Nearby Areas Qualifications: Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology ASHA certification (CCC-SLP) or eligibility State SLP license or eligibility to obtain one Compassionate and dedicated approach to student development Collaborative mindset, adept at p
- Vallejo, CACalling All Speech-Language Pathologists Near Vallejo, CA! Are you a talented and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist ready to make a meaningful impact in the lives of students? Look no further! We have an exciting opportunity in Vallejo, CA and the surrounding areas that you won't want to miss. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Vallejo, CA and Surrounding Areas Why Join Us? Empower Young Minds: Help students unleash
- Mountain View, CAElevate Student Voices: School Speech-Language Pathologist Wanted near Mountain View, California! Ready to be the guiding voice of communication skills? Join Soliant near charming Mountain View, CA, and neighboring areas. Empower students through effective speech-language support in a dynamic educational environment. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Mountain View, CA and nearby regions Type: Full-time Qualifications
- Torrance, CAEmpower Communication and Change Lives: Join Us as a School SLP in Torrance, California and Beyond! Are you a Speech-Language Pathologist with a passion for transformation? Your calling awaits! Our renowned school district in Torrance, CA and its surrounding areas is on the hunt for a dynamic SLP to ignite change and foster growth. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Torrance, CA and Nearby Areas (Uncover Opportunities!) Cont
- Los Angeles, CAJob Title: Full-time VOCO Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - California Soliant Health is looking for a dedicated SLP - CCC to join our Vocovision network. This is an independent contractor position for the duration of the upcoming school year. Please send your resume to [email protected] to be considered. Responsibilities: Utilize VOCO platforms to conduct virtual assessments and deliver speech-language therapy to students. Develo
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.