Speech Language Pathologist Job in Poulsbo, Washington
Join our dynamic team in the school setting and help shape the communication skills of the next generation. We are currently seeking a highly skilled SLP to provide comprehensive speech and language services to students in our school district.
Conduct thorough assessments to identify students with speech and language disorders
Develop and implement individualized treatment plans to address students' communication goals
Provide direct therapy services to students individually or in small groups, utilizing evidence-based techniques
Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' communication needs within the classroom environment
Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program
Current state license or eligibility for licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist
Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
Experience working with school-aged children, preferably in a school or pediatric setting
To apply, please submit your resume to [email protected]. You can also reach me directly at (770) 325-0238. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Seattle, WAWe are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide online speech and language therapy services to students in a school setting. As a Teletherapy SLP, you will work with a diverse student population to address communication disorders and promote positive educational outcomes. Responsibilities: Conduct virtual assessments to determine the nature and extent of communication diso
- Seattle, WADo you want to make a difference for kids in a school setting? Join us and our mission to impact the lives of incredible students through speech therapy. Soliant is seeking an experienced and passionate full time SLP to provide services for a beautiful community located around the Seattle, WA area. The school district is actively interviewing candidates to find the best fit! If you would like to be considered, please apply as soon as possible.
- Olympia, WAWe are seeking a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to work with our school district as a full-time virtual therapist. As a virtual clinician, you will have the opportunity to work with students who otherwise would not receive the services they require, while enjoying the benefits of working remotely. This is a fantastic way to gain some flexibility in your schedule while servicing students who may not otherwise receive
- Sammamish, WASoliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Sammamish, WA area. As an SLP at our organization, you will have the opportunity to make a profound impact on the lives of children with communication and swallowing disorders. Job Description & Requirements: 2023-2024 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license
- Kirkland, WASoliant is seeking a skilled and compassionate Speech Language Pathologist to join our team at a school near Kirkland, WA. If you have a strong background in speech and language therapy and a passion for helping students reach their communication goals, we want to hear from you. Position Details: Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist Contract Type: Full-time or Part-time Duration: Full School Year 2023-2024 Location: Near Kirkland, WA
- Shoreline, WASoliant is seeking a passionate and motivated School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide therapy services to students in a school setting. This position is a full-time contract opportunity located near Shoreline, WA. Our commitment to enhancing the experience of both professionals and providers has earned us the respect of our students across the country. Job Details: Location: near Shoreline, WA Duration: 2023-2024 school year Ca
- Bothell, WACompany Name: Soliant Location: near Bothell, WA Job Type: Full-time or Part-time School Year: 2023-2024 Soliant is a leading healthcare contracting organization dedicated to providing high-quality speech-language pathology services to school aged children. We are committed to helping our students improve their communication and swallowing abilities, enabling them to lead more fulfilling lives. Our team of passionate professionals works collabor
- Sumner, WASoliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Sumner, WA area. As an SLP at our organization, you will have the opportunity to make a profound impact on the lives of children with communication and swallowing disorders. Job Description & Requirements: 2023-2024 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license A
- Bellevue, WAJob Title: School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist Are you a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) looking for an exciting opportunity to support students in their communication development within a school-based setting? We are seeking an experienced SLP to join our school district's team in providing exceptional speech and language therapy services to help students thrive academically and socially. If you have a commitment
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.