Speech Language Pathologist Job in Maryland-completely work from home
Speech Language Pathologist in Maryland – 100% Remote Job
A school district in Indiana is in search of a Speech Language Pathologist to provide virtual services to a K-12 caseload this school year.
- Maryland Speech Language Pathologist license
- 2 years pediatric or school-based experience
- Self-motivated mindset as this is a completely remote job
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs
We provide software, training, and technical support, to ensure success with aiding students from home.
If you would like to be considered for this Maryland Speech Language Pathologist job, please apply here and email your resume to [email protected]. You can also call or text me at 813-219-1083. To ensure a response in a timely manner please complete both actions.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Marysville, WA
- Quincy, WA
- Republic, WA
- Yakima, WA
- King City, CA
- Hagerstown, MD
- Portland, OR
- Everett, WA
- Marrero, LA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.