Speech Language Pathologist Job in Mabson, AL
*Hiring* School-based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Soliant is looking to place a Speech Language Pathologist in a school district near Mabson, AL to provide speech-therapy services to students. The ideal candidate will be ready to jump into a school-based role!
- Provide diagnosis, evaluations, and assessments of speech, voice, hearing, and language impairments
- Provide individualized education programs to for individual students needs
- Collaborate with various school staff to implement interventions
- Work in a school setting with different age groups
- 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM (can vary depending on caseload ages)
- Full time
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Weekly and Competitive Pay (W-2)
- CEU Reimbursements
- 401k plan with company matching
- Guaranteed hours!
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- SLP-CFY encouraged to apply
- License in state of practice
Employment Type: Full-time, contract
*The following will be required before starting an assignment: background check, license verification, 1-9 form, and drug screening. Some states have additional requirements*
To be immediately considered for this position or a position like it, please apply below or send your resume to [email protected] We staff nationwide!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
678-710-7663 | [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Bloomington, IN
- Willis, TX
- Mentor, OH
- Lewisburg, TN
- Pepperell, MA
- Indianapolis, IN
- Fort Smith, AR
- Waldoboro, ME
- Rockland, ME
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.