Speech Language Pathologist Job in Los Angeles, California
Soliant currently has an opening for a speech pathologist who is interested in working in the Los Angeles area. This position is full-time at about 37.5 hours per week and is a one-year contract. Caseload is not yet determined but will be based upon the candidate’s previous experiences. ASHA certified candidates are strongly preferred but we may be able to accept CFY’s as well. Valid California SLP licensure will be needed.
-Conduct assessments, evaluations, diagnoses, etc. of speech and language disabilities
-Collaborate with special education staff to develop performance plans
-Full time at 37.5 hours per week
-Caseload is based upon candidate’s experience
-Must have California credentials
-Interviewing qualified candidates as soon as possible
Please fill out the application above and attach a copy of your resume or email it directly to me at [email protected]. You can also call my direct line at (770) 325-0238 if you have any questions about this opportunity.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Albany, CAPosition: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Remote (CA) Overview: We're hiring a passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our school district. As an integral part of our team, you'll assess, diagnose, and treat speech and language disorders in students, fostering effective communication skills and academic success. Responsibilities: Conduct assessments to identify speech and language disorders in students. Develop an
- Davis, CASunbelt is working with a supportive school district in the Davis, California area interviewing for a Speech Language Pathologist for the current 2023-2024 school year working with students PreK-12th grade. Job Description: Start: ASAP End: June 7th Full-time 37.5 hours/week Caseload: PreK-12th grade Onsite only Will renew for next year! Requirements: SLP Licensure in CA Master's Degree in Speech Pathology Strong com
- San Juan Capistrano, CAPosition: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: San Juan Capistrano, California Overview: Join our education team! We're seeking a dedicated SLP (Speech-Language Pathologist) to help students overcome communication challenges. If you're committed to excellence and have diagnostic skills, we want to hear from you! Responsibilities: Evaluate students to detect speech and language disorders through assessments. Create and execute per
- Dana Point, CAPosition: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Dana Point, California Overview: Our educational team is on the lookout for a passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) dedicated to helping students overcome communication challenges. If you have a commitment to excellence, diagnostic skills, and a desire to contribute to a supportive learning environment, we want to hear from you! Responsibilities: Evaluate students for speech and
- Sacramento, CALocation: Sacramento, California Job Description: As a School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP), you will play a vital role in our special education team, providing on-site speech and language therapy services to students. You will collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support the communication needs of students within the school setting. Responsibilities: Evaluate students to detect speech and language disorde
- Santa Monica, CASunbelt has partnered with a supportive school district near Santa Monica, California to hire a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join their team for the current school year. SLP Requirements: Speech Language Pathology License in California Master's Degree in Communication Disorders SLP Job Overview: Caseload K-12 school district Further details discussed in interview Hours Part-time or full-time
- Berkeley, CASunbelt is hiring for a qualified Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) for a school opportunity at a district near Berkeley, California. Qualifications: CA SLPA License English - Spanish Bilingual - preferred Strong interpersonal and communication skills Overview: Start/End: ASAP - EOSY Caseload K-12 Work Hours Full-time: 35 hours weekly Mild arctic to more intensive language
- Alamitos, CAWe are seeking Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to partner with a school district near Alamitos, CA for the current school year. Job Overview: Start/End: ASAP - June Caseload: K-8 Full-time 37.5 hours per week M-F Requirements: Master's Degree SLP Licensure in CA CA Teaching Certification If you are interested in the Speech Language Pathologist position near Alamitos, California, please submit your
- Anaheim, CASunbelt Staffing has partnered with a school district near Santa Ana, CA to hire a contract Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the current academic year. Job Overview: Start/End Date: ASAP - June 2024 Caseload: PreK-12 Work Hours Full-time 35 hours weekly M-F Requirements: Master's Degree in Communication Disorders SLP Licensure in California California Teaching Certification If you are
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.