Speech Language Pathologist Job in Brunswick, Georgia
Soliant currently has an opening for a speech pathologist who is interested in working in the Brunswick area. This position is full-time at about 37.5 hours per week and is a one-year contract. Caseload is not yet determined but will be based upon the candidate’s previous experiences. ASHA certified candidates are strongly preferred but we may be able to accept CFY’s as well. Valid Georgia SLP licensure will be needed.
-Conduct assessments, evaluations, diagnoses, etc. of speech and language disabilities
-Collaborate with special education staff to develop performance plans
-Full time at 37.5 hours per week
-Caseload is based upon candidate’s experience
-Must have Georgia credentials
-Interviewing qualified candidates as soon as possible
Please fill out the application above and attach a copy of your resume or email it directly to me at [email protected]. You can also call my direct line at (770) 325-0238 if you have any questions about this opportunity.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Atlanta, GAJob Title: Full-time VOCO Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Georgia Soliant Health is looking for a dedicated SLP - CCC to join our Vocovision network. This is an independent contractor position for the duration of the upcoming school year. Please send your resume to [email protected] to be considered. Responsibilities: Utilize VOCO platforms to conduct virtual assessments and deliver speech-language therapy to students. Develop c
- Cartersville, GAElevate Communication: Join Us as a School SLP near Cartersville, Georgia! Calling all Speech-Language Pathologists with a passion for nurturing communication skills! Are you ready to be the driving force behind students' success stories? Join our team and make a lasting impact on their lives. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Cartersville, GA and Surrounding Areas Why Choose Us? Amplify Voices: Play a crucial role in
- Douglasville, GASunbelt Staffing has a job opening for a Speech Language Pathologist at a school near Douglasville, GA. Qualifications: SLP License in GA Job Description: Start/End Date: September - May Caseload: K-12 students Hours: Full-Time - 37.5 hr/wk or Part-time - flexible Individuals interested in the SLP opportunity near Douglasville, Georgia apply directly to this post! Jamie Tersigni - National Hiring Manager Email: Jamie.Tersign
- Douglasville, GASunbelt Staffing has a job opening for a school-based Speech Language Pathologist to cover a maternity leave near Douglasville, GA. SLP coverage would be from October 2023 - January 2024. Job Details: Start/End Date: October - January Caseload: K-12 students Hours: Full-Time (37.5 hr/wk) Qualifications: Speech Language Pathologist License in GA If you are interested in the SLP opportunity near Douglasville, Georgia app
- Brookehaven, GASunbelt Staffing has a contract opening for a Speech Language Pathologist with guaranteed hours and benefits at a school near Brookhaven, Georgia, for the 2023-2024 school year. . Qualifications: SLP License in Georgia Job Description: Students K-12 Provide direct and indirect therapy services Work Hours: Full-time 37.5 hours per week Part-time - flexible Individuals interested in the SLP opportunity near Brookehave,
- Atlanta, GAPosition Type: Independent Contractor (1099 Tax Form) Location: Virtual / Remote Sunbelt is currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a virtual opening at a school district in Georgia. As a remote school-based SLP, you will play a crucial role in assessing and addressing speech and language needs of students in a virtual learning environment. This position is on a 1099 tax form basis, and we are looking for an enthusiastic profe
- Ringgold, GAOverview: Join our team as a passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) dedicated to empowering students virtually. If you have a commitment to excellence and diagnostic proficiency, we want to hear from you! Responsibilities: Evaluate and treat speech and language disorders. Develop personalized treatment plans aligned with IEPs. Requirements: Master’s or Doctorate Degree in Communication Sciences Disorders or Speech and Language P
- Conyers, GASunbelt is searching for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team at a school district near Conyers, GA. The SLP will be working with Middle School students with a wide range of diagnoses. Job Overview: Start/End: January 2024 - May 2024 Caseload 6-8th grade Full-time 37.5 hr/wk Mon. - Fri. Onsite 2 school campuses Requirements: Master's Degree in Speech Pathology GA SLP Licensure
- Cumming, GAWe have a wonderful school district that is hiring right away for a Physical Therapist, and I would love to speak with you about this position and see if we are a great fit for you. Location – Cumming, GA Details: MAT leave, January - March Part - Time Interviewing Now! Caseload: K- 12 @ 20 hours per week Required: Master’s or Doctoral Degree in Physical Therapy License in the state of Georgia We offer Full Time benefits, 40
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.