Speech Language Pathologist Job in Auburn, Washington
Soliant currently has an opening for a speech pathologist who is interested in working in the Auburn area. This position is full-time at about 37.5 hours per week and is a one-year contract. Caseload is not yet determined but will be based upon the candidate’s previous experiences. ASHA certified candidates are strongly preferred but we may be able to accept CFY’s as well. Valid Washington SLP licensure will be needed.
-Conduct assessments, evaluations, diagnoses, etc. of speech and language disabilities
-Collaborate with special education staff to develop performance plans
-Full time at 37.5 hours per week
-Caseload is based upon candidate’s experience
-Must have Washington credentials
-Interviewing qualified candidates as soon as possible
Please fill out the application above and attach a copy of your resume or email it directly to me at [email protected]. You can also call my direct line at (770) 325-0238 if you have any questions about this opportunity.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Lafayette, WASpeech-Language Pathologist Setting: Schools, Secondary Caseload Are you a passionate Speech Language Pathologist seeking a fulfilling opportunity to contribute to the success of students in the Lafayette area? Join our team through Soliant Health, a reputable company with over 30 years of experience in partnering with school districts to place exceptional special education staff members. Apply or email [email protected] for immediate
- Parkland, WASpeech-Language Pathologist Parkland, WA Are you a passionate Speech-Language Pathologist ready to make a difference in the lives of students? Join our team and help students reach their full potential. We are seeking both experienced SLP-CCCs and Clinical Fellows to provide therapy services in a supportive educational environment. Apply or email [email protected] for immediate consideration. Responsibilities: Conduct assess
- Federal Way, WASpeech Language Pathologist Federal Way, WA Area Are you a passionate Speech Language Pathologist seeking a fulfilling career opportunity? Soliant Health invites you to join our dynamic team in the greater Federal Way area. We are currently seeking a dedicated professional to fill a full-time position for this school year. This location provides support where there are several SLPs and additional therapist on the team working towards the stude
- Oak Harbor, WAElevate Student Voices: School Speech-Language Pathologist Wanted near Oak Harbor, Washington! Are you a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist ready to make a lasting impact on students' lives? Seize the opportunity to become a School SLP in the vibrant Oak Harbor, WA region and its nearby areas. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Oak Harbor, WA and Nearby Areas Contact: [email protected] Why Choose Us? Empower
- Auburn, WAApply Today! School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Auburn, Washington Are you a passionate and skilled Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) looking for an exciting opportunity to positively impact the lives of students in Auburn, WA? Join our esteemed educational institution as a School Speech-Language Pathologist and help students develop essential communication skills for success. Job Description: As a School Speech-Language Pathologist (S
- Tacoma, WAVirtual School-based SLP Job – Washington Are you a dedicated Speech Therapist? Looking for a flexible, work from home position? With direct access and resources from industry professionals? Look no further! A school district located in Washington has a position open for a full-time, teletherapy Licensed Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the remainder of the school y
- Issaquah, WASoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Issaquah, WA area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certif
- Olympia, WASoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Olympia, WA area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certifi
- Everett, WASoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) interested in a school-based position in the Everett, WA area. The SLP will have the opportunity to provide services to students in grades K-12. See job details below for more information. Job Description & Requirements: Position available for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year Preferred previous school experience and exposure to Individualized Education Programs (IEPs)
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.