Speech Language Pathologist Job in Arvada, Colorado
Soliant currently has an opening for a speech pathologist in the Arvada area. This position is full-time at about 37.5 hours per week and is a one-year contract. Caseload is not yet determined but will be based upon the candidate’s previous experiences. ASHA certified candidates are strongly preferred but we may be able to accept CFY’s as well. Valid Colorado SLP licensure will be needed.
-Conduct assessments, evaluations, diagnoses, etc. of speech and language disabilities
-Collaborate with special education staff to develop performance plans
-Full time at 37.5 hours per week
-Caseload is based upon candidate’s experience
-Must have Colorado credentials
-Interviewing qualified candidates as soon as possible
-Pay range is between $32-48/hour
-We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match
Please fill out the application above and attach a copy of your resume or email it directly to me at [email protected]. You can also call my direct line at (770) 325-0238 if you have any questions about this opportunity.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Denver, COJob Opportunity: Full-time Remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in Colorado Schools Soliant Health is looking for a dedicated SLP - CCC to join our Vocovision network. This is an independent contractor position for the duration of the upcoming school year. Please send your resume to [email protected] to be considered. Responsibilities: Utilize VOCO platforms to conduct virtual assessments and deliver speech-language therapy to
- Colorado Springs, COJob Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Colorado Springs, CO Are you an enthusiastic Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) dedicated to making a difference in the lives of students? We have an amazing opportunity for you to join our team in Colorado Springs, CO, and the surrounding areas. Be part of a supportive educational community and help empower students to reach their full potential. Responsibilities: Provide compreh
- Boulder, COTransform Students' Lives as a School Speech-Language Pathologist near Boulder, CO! Ready to shape young minds and empower communication skills? Join Soliant close to vibrant Boulder, CO, and surrounding areas. Be the catalyst for change in a supportive educational setting. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Boulder, CO and nearby regions Type: Full-time Qualifications: Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Littleton, COSchool Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Littleton, Colorado! Are you a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) searching for an exciting opportunity to positively impact the lives of students in Littleton, CO, and the surrounding areas? Look no further - we have an amazing position just for you! Job Description: As a School Speech-Language Pathologist, you will play a vital role in helping students develop essential comm
- Brighton, COAre you a passionate and qualified Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) looking to make a positive impact in the lives of students? Sunbelt has partnered with a school district near Brighton, Colorado to hire a SLP for the current 2023-2024 school year. Job Details: Caseload: Elementary School ~50 students Hours Full-time 36 hours per week Tuesday - Friday Current 23/24 School Year Onsite 2 sch
- Henderson, COSunbelt is actively hiring for a school-based contract Speech Language Pathologist for a local school district near Henderson, CO for the current academic year. Job Details: Caseload: K-5 50 students Hours Full-time 36 hours / week Tues. - Fri. Current School Year Onsite 2 locations Requirements: Colorado SLP Licensure Candidates interested in the SLP position near Henderson, CO s
- Cimarron Hills, COSunbelt Staffing is now conducting interviews for a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) for a school opportunity at a school district near Cimarron Hills, Colorado. This position offers benefits and guaranteed hours. Qualifications: Current SLPA License in Colorado - required Colorado Teaching Certification - required Overview: Caseload K-12th grade Wide range of disabilities Work Hours Fu
- Denver, COPosition: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: REMOTE - COLORADO Overview: Join our education team! We're seeking a dedicated SLP (Speech-Language Pathologist) to help students overcome communication challenges. If you're committed to excellence and have diagnostic skills, we want to hear from you! Responsibilities: • Evaluate students for speech and language disorders. • Create and execute personalized treatment plans. • Deliv
- Denver, COOverview: Step into a rewarding role as a Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) and influence positive communication outcomes for students. This remote position empowers you to provide essential support to a diverse range of learners. If you're a dedicated SLP with a passion for creating meaningful change, we encourage you to apply. Responsibilities: Conduct virtual assessments for students dealing with speech and language challenges. De
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.