Speech Language Pathologist Job - Clinical Fellows Welcome | Seattle, Washington
Procare Therapy has partnered with an awesome school district located near Seattle, Washington. This is a great opportunity to work alongside an awesome staff and new grads/CFs are encouraged to apply!
In this role, therapists will be providing speech services to Elementary and Middle school students at two neighboring school locations. Candidates are required to have valid Washington SLP licensure, Washington ESA, a Masters degree and must hold ASHA certification.
- Supervision and Guidance during CFY
- License and CEU reimbursement
- Clinical Fellow Program https://www.procaretherapy.com/speech-language-pathology-clinical-fellowship-program/
- United Healthcare insurance
- 401(K) Matching
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
If interested in this position, please email me a copy of your resume to [email protected] and I will be in touch regarding your interview availability.
- Follow the ProCare Therapy blog here: https://www.procaretherapy.com/blog/
Follow the VocoVision blog here: https://www.vocovision.com/blog/
Recent SLP Jobs
- Millville, CA
- pittsburg, CA
- San Fernando, CA
- Llano, CA
- Pleasant Hill, CA
- Littlerock, CA
- Oakley, CA
- Redding, CA
- Cottonwood, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.