Speech Language Pathologist in School Setting for 22'-23' School Year
A school near Westfield TX. is searching for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) who is interested in working for the upcoming school year. The therapist would evaluate and diagnose speech, language, and communication disorders. They will also develop an appropriate treatment plan to train, communicate and educate family and caregivers of those with communication disorders. The caseload to be determined. The director is ready to review backgrounds and conduct interviews for this position
- Diagnosing and treating communication disorders
- Creating treatment and therapy plans to suit the individualized needs of a diverse population of patients.
- Performing screenings to detect voice or speech disorders.
- Educating patients and family members about speech disorders and causes, including disabilities and traumatic events.
- Keeping detailed records relating to patient conditions, care plans, therapies, and progress.
- Previous experience in the SLP setting.
- Previous experience in School setting
- Must have a master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Fully accredited (CCC) preferred
- Must be in at least Clinical Fellowship Year
Employment type: Part or Full time, Contract
Contact: Michael Barcena
- Phone: 770-882-2011
- Email: [email protected]
Apply and send resume to email if interested in a School Speech Therapy Position.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Champaign, IL
- Leesburg, VA
- Laguna Woods, CA
- Highland Park, TX
- Edgmont, PA
- Dudley, CT
- Brenham, TX
- Piedmont, CA
- Cicero, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.