Speech Language Pathologist - (IN School District)
Soliant is currently accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district in Indiana. We aim to hire a full-time, experienced, licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist contractor.
If you are a local, message me and let's work together! If you are looking to relocate, or for a travel opportunity, work with me and lets get your relocation expenses covered!
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in IN
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Be ASHA certified (SLP-CCC) or CFY
- Start date: On or about August 8 2022
- End Date: On or about May 26, 2023
- Number of buildings: Preschool position, likely 6 – 8 locations, depending on student needs,
- Full Time
Travel between locations is necessary
- SLP responsibilities/duties: Evaluations, services to students, meetings with staff/parents, etc.
Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- · Quick interview and hiring process
- · Competitive pay
- · Guaranteed hours
- · License reimbursement
- · Health benefits
- · 401k
- · Paid time off
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Recent SLP Jobs
- Angleton, TX
- Tipp City, OH
- Lewiston, ID
- Grafton, MA
- San Antonio, TX
- Raceland, LA
- Morris, IL
- Houston, TX
- Carmichael, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.