Speech Language Pathologist in Plymouth, Michigan
Speech Pathologist Position (SLP) | Plymouth, MI
Soliant has partnered with a wonderful school district in Plymouth, Michigan to hire a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). This is a contracted position for the remainder of the current school year.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Responsibilities and Job Details:
- Full time
- Individual speech evaluations and team evaluations
- SLP will need to know how to evaluate and write on MET and IEP.
- Will need to be a member of the IEP team with writing present level, goals, and progress notes.
- Elementary - High
Qualifications and Education:
- SLP-CCC, SLP-CFY
- Degree in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- Schools-based and/or pediatric experience preferred
- MI SLP Licensure
To learn more about this position or others like it, please reach apply here or out to Hannah Lugo at 770-776-2083 or [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Oroville, CA
- Leesburg, FL
- Oakland, CA
- Buffalo, MN
- Cherryland, CA
- Cedar Hill, TX
- Highland Park, TX
- University Park, TX
- Pleasant Grove, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.