Speech Language Pathologist in Chicago, IL
ProCare Therapy is looking for a passionate Speech Language Pathologist for the current school year for a contract position located near Chicago, IL This is an excellent school district with lots of support with wonderful colleagues and students. While working for ProCare Therapy, you will be paid weekly at a competitive hourly rate. If this interests you, let’s have a conversation!
- Full Time: 40 hours/week
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Weekly compensation (W-2)
- 401K matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical, and Dental
- Caseload: PreK-12th; 64 Students
- Requires a Master’s or Doctorate Level degree in Speech Language Pathology and/or Communication Disorders
- Valid IL Educational Staff Associate Certificate as a School Speech Language Pathologist
- Previous School Experience (preferred but not required)
- 10-20 minute initial phone interview to discuss candidate’s background briefly discuss the role.
- 30-45 minute interview with school director to discuss the specifics of the role.
- 30-45 minute final interview.
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your interview availability. You can also schedule a time for an initial phone interview by following the link below:
Recent SLP Jobs
- Riverview, FL
- Portland, OR
- Clairemont, CA
- Cincinnati, OH
- Canton, MI
- Moreno Valley, CA
- Taunton, MA
- Sacramento, CA
- La Grange, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.