Speech Language Pathologist (IL)
Soliant is currently accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district in Illinois. We aim to hire a full-time, experienced, licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist contractor. See details below:
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Illinois
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Be ASHA certified (SLP-CCC)
- Virtual candidates need tele-therapy and schools experience
- 37.5 hours/week
- Mild Caseload
- Now - June 2023
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- · Quick interview and hiring process
- · Competitive pay
- · Health benefits
- · 401k
- · Paid time off
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Recent SLP Jobs
- Houston, TX
- Ellijay, GA
- Las Cruces, NM
- Denver, CO
- North Valleys, NV
- South Bend, IN
- Denver, CO
- Austin, TX
- Midtown, NV
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.