Speech Language Pathologist- Hickory, NC
Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district near Hickory, NC that has a full-time contract position open for a Speech Language Pathologist.
To qualify, you must have at least:
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
- An active SLP license for the state of North Carolina
- Schools experience preferred, but not required
- SLP-CCC or Clinical Fellow
Specifications about the position:
- Full-time, full-school year
- Caseload determine based on preference and availability
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Quick interview and offer
Apply below, or directly by sending a resume and references to our hiring coordinator, Rachel Ziglar, at email@example.com.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Hopedale, IL
- Hershey, PA
- Bennington, VT
- Honea Path, SC
- Denver, CO
- Prince Frederick, MD
- Algonquin, IL
- Folsom, CA
- Simsbury, CT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.