Soliant health has partnered with an exceptional school district in Hartford, CT in search of a hard-working, full time, Speech Language Pathologist to begin in the upcoming school year!
· Assess, plan, deliver, and evaluate support needed for students regarding speech, language, and communication.
· Elementary, Middle, and/or High school setting
· Development and implantations of IEP’s
· Previous education experience preferred but not required
· Master's Degree in appropriate field
· Clinical Fellows welcome to apply
· An active/pending CT state license
The director is looking to set up interviews immediately so please apply. To be considered, please apply by directly emailing your resume and your professional references to our hiring coordinator:
You may also contact Summer directly 678.261.1019
Hiring Coordinator | Soliant
Ph: 678.261.1019 | Summer.Cunningham@Soliant.com