Speech Language Pathologist - Glenbrook, CA
Soliant is working to fill an SLP position in Glenbrook, CA. This opportunity requires a masters degree in Speech Language Pathology. The position is full time with guaranteed hours. Interviewing this week, apply below to be considered immediately.
- Masters/Doctorate in Speech Pathology
- Approved or pending SLP license in the state of California
- Experience in schools / Pediatrics recommended
- Full time contract position held in a school setting
- Caseloads vary based on experience
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits offered
- CEU Reimbursements
- Weekly Pay
Not a perfect Match? Send me your resume at [email protected] for opportunities nationwide.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Summerdale, PA
- Burlington, WA
- Folsom, PA
- Palmer, AK
- San Lucas, CA
- Richmond Heights, OH
- Richmond, IL
- Naperville, IL
- Dayton, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.