Speech Language Pathologist Full-Time Job
We are currently conducting interviews for a school-based Speech Language Pathologist position for the upcoming school year. Caseload assignments will be determined based on candidate preference, experience, and location.
Job: Speech Language Pathologist
Location: Mound, MN
Job Contact: Jacob Roby
- Full time
- Full school year
- Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- MN SLP License
- Previous school or pediatric experience preferred
- Competitive weekly pay which includes direct and indirect services
- Medical, dental, and vision plans available
- 401(k) retirement plan match
- Accrued sick leave pay
- And more!
To Apply: Submit resume to [email protected]
For more information or to learn about other school-based opportunities with Sunbelt Staffing, please email [email protected]
*We also offer fully remote teletherapy opportunities - email me to find out more!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Alma, MI
- Jackson, MI
- Cape Coral, FL
- Gresham, OR
- Loganville, GA
- Portage, MI
- Eugene, OR
- North Fort Myers, FL
- Hillsboro, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.